Thursday 18 February 2016

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette


This Palette has six shades each one contains 2.8 grams. The shades are smooth and very wearable for everyday use especially for us pale ladies

CHERRY - Light Cool Toned Pink (satin) with a soft sheen. This shade is quite sheer but you can build the color to the intensity that you want.

EASY - This shade is a Deep Rose with gold shimmer going through. Such a pretty shade it can be very pigmented if you don't use a light hand. This is one of my favorite shades out of the palette. 

ANGEL - Champagne Shimmer . This is smooth and bendable with a frost finish. Personally I love using this as a highlight it's very pretty and gives of such a soft glow. 

LO-FI - Soft Bronze Matte the texture is quite smooth and bendable if used with a fluffy blush. I like to use this to add warmth to my pale complexion. I have seen some mention they can't contour with this shade because it's too warm personally I can get away with using it that way.

HUSH - Rosy Copper with gold shimmer. This is another favorite of mine that is very smooth and blendable.  I like to use it with a little bit of EASY mixed in but again you need to use a light hand if you are pale as the shade is quite pigmented. 

OC - Soft Peach this shade is a lot more sheer then Cherry but you can build it up but it requires a lot more product on the face. Some have mentioned they can use it as a highlight but for me it's more of a blush which I prefer. It gives off such a soft glow to the cheeks. 

Overall I am loving the palette. I've been using this for a month now and can't fault it in anyway. I even brought a backup because I can see myself hitting pan at some point with it only having 2.8 grams of product in each pan. I would totally recommend this to you guys especially for light to medium skin tones.

The retail price is £35 pounds and they are still in stock with Urban Decay and Debenhams if you want your hands on this beauty I'd suggest to get it as soon as you can with it being Limited Edition.


No comments:

Post a Comment