Wednesday 6 March 2013

Macadamia Hair Mask & Moroccan Oil!

 Since August 2012 I have been going through the process of going blonde (My natural hair colour is a light mousey colour) and through the process my hair has been quite dry and unhealthy. I tried a load of products from high end to drugstore which some did actually help. The products I'm going to discuss underneath I won them from a Competition with Pauls Hair World Well I won a voucher of £50 pounds to spend in their company and I chose these two products underneath.
Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask 500ml

- I use this Mask once a week after I shampoo my hair and leave it in my hair for about 1 hour. I find the smelt great  but if your don't like strong scents this might not be up your street as it can be a little strong in my opinion. The feel of the product felt like I was just applying conditioner to my hair and a little goes a long way. I started from the ends of my hair and then worked my way up to the  roots. After washing the product out my hair I noticed how soft in the texture it made my hair and how shiny and healthy looking it made it appear after my hair has been dried. 

I feel this will last me a long time as it is really a big tub with so much product. Without a doubt I will purchase this when I eventually run out, it retails at £32.99 Pounds

Moroccan Oil 150ml.

- I always purchased a little bottle of this which lasted me a good while as I didn't really want to spend money on a big bottle in case the product wasn't as good as I thought. When I won the vouchers with Paul's Hair World I chose this as my second product to use them on and I'm happy I did. It's become a staple in my hair care.

- This product smells incredible and a little goes a long way. I use one pump and rub my hands together and run it through my hair avoiding the roots. It doesn't weigh my hair down, makes my hair feel smooth and smells amazing afterwards. I use this about 2-3 times a week and it's helped in repairing my hair in a healthy condition with the Macadamia Hair Mask.

Again I feel this will last me a long time, without a doubt I will purchase this when I run out, it retails around £25.00 to £30.00 Pounds.

Now my hair is happily blonde and healthy!!!


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi I love this blog post I think I need to go and buy some now! haha Love your blog xo
    Take a look at mine?:) http://stephaniedennisxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete