Wednesday 6 March 2013

Top 3 Bronzers!

Benefit Hoola Bronzer £23.50

 - This is far by my favourite bronzer to use as a contour. I have to be careful how to apply it because it's very pigmented. It does come with a brush but I use a Sigma 109 brush to apply this. The bronzer is matte no sparkle and does look natural when applied the right way. I've had this bronzer for about a year now and still haven't hit pan. Only thing I dislike about this is the box, I would've preferred it to be in a compact or something, but it doesn't stop the product working well on the skin.


 NARS Laguna Bronzer - Retails at £25 pounds.

- I have been after this bronzer for a long time about a year and I finally caved in 3 months ago and purchased it! I find this bronzer works well with my NC15 complexion, whether it's for contour or just to add a little warmth to my skin. I apply this with either my Sigma 109 or my Real Techniques Blush Brush. I do have to be careful how I apply it otherwise it'll give me that dirt look to my face. I apply it lightly, it's easily to blend into the skin without it being streaky and it gives my skin a little glow. I don't use this bronzer as much as I thought I would but it is one of the three that I love and will last me a long time. (I did a heavy swatch oops)

 MAC Bronzing Powder in he shade Golden £19 Pounds.

- I've had this bronzer a long time now, as you can see I've hit pan but I ended puchasing the other two above so this doesn't get a look at much nowadays. I do think this is a great bronzer but I wouldn't purchase it again as I favorite the other two above over it and for me there's no need for plenty of bronzers. When I did buy it I was worried about the shimmer thinking it would make me look like a glitter ball but it's not noticeable and it gave me a natural finish with a little glow. I find it best applied with a fluffy blush/powder brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment