Thursday 17 April 2014

March BirchBox

I'm late reviewing My First BirchBox that I got in March! I was tossing between subscribing to these guys or Glossybox but after looking at reviews and comparing what people got I ended up choosing BirchBox.


The Items I received in my first BirchBox was -

Benefit Don't Stray - This is a primer for your eyeshadow to help keep it in place and prevent from creasing. I have used this a few times, It did help with evening out my eye lids and it did keep my eyeshadow in place but not for long. If I was to compare this with my Urban Decay Primer Potion then the UD would win hands down, best primer I've used with my eyeshadow by far.

Korres Citrus Body Milk - This is a hydrayting lotion which does smell lovely. I honestly can't put my view on this as I've not used it, keep forgetting I have it.

Dr Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner - This is a product that helps minimize the pores and absorbs excess oil. With this being a mattifying product I've not given this a try as it wouldn't do any justice for my skin with it being dry and the matte look just doesn't go well with me. So I'm probably going to give this to a friend that will get use out of it.

Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Replenishing Hand Cream - This is by far one of the best smelling hand creams I've ever came across, It smells yummy I could even eat it haha. I've found that it keeps my hands soft and smelling sweet. I've been thinking of buying this product in the full size which I'll have to hurry and decide with it being Limited Edition!

English Laundry Signature For Her Perfume - This is a very sweet and light scent. I have worn this sample a few times and I found it did last good on me but it's not one I'll buy as a full size as I have perfumes far better then this that I love which I'll do a blog post on. It actually does remind me of Britney Spears Fantasy.

Candy Rock - I gave this to my mother as I dislike rock.

I have to say I wasn't disappointed in this box, I don't think I'll ever be with one as after all we know we're paying to try out products, not receive the ones we actually want as we don't have a choice. I got my April box today which I'll review soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment