Wednesday 2 April 2014

Top 5 Lipsticks

These are my top 5 go to Lipsticks at the moment.


MAC Subculture Lip Liner - This is really a good neutral shade for me to pair with a nude lipstick. This applies smooth and doesn't dry out my lips. I find that it makes my lipstick last longer especially the one above.

MAC Flair For Finery - This Lipstick is a Cool Nude with a Lustre finish that is LE that came out with the Divine Night Collection. This is very sheer when applied on it's own, hydrates my lips very well. I love pairing it with the Subculture Lip Liner which makes it a lot less sheer and makes it last longer on my lips. This is my go to lipstick if I have a strong eye look or if I don't want a bold lip. I'm not much of a nude fan but I love this, love it that much I had to back it up.

 

MAC Dervish Lip Liner -  This is such a pretty Lip Liner that is a Neutral Warm Rosy Pink with a sheen. This glides on smoothly without drying out the Lips. 

MAC Morning Rose - This Lipstick is a Soft Cool Rose which is a Cremesheen but to me it comes across as a Frost finish that gives such a pretty sheen to the lips. This is LE that came out with the Magnetic Nude Collection. This is perfect if you want to go for a subtle lip, I find this lipstick to be creamy which doesn't dry out the lips. Again another Lipstick I was happily to back up.

MAC Half Red Lip Liner - This is a classic toned down muted Burgundy. You can wear this liner with a variety of lipsticks. Long lasting and doesn't dry out the lips.

CHANEL L'Adoree - This Lipstick was recommended to me by a friend, Laura "http://jaxxhighlights.tumblr.com/". 

This is a Matte Satin Lipstick that is a Deep Mauve Colour and I'm a sucker for Plum/Berry/Mauve Lipsticks. This is my first and only CHANEL Lipstick at the moment and I'm happy it was this colour. With this being a Matte you would think it would dry out the lips but it's far from that, has good lasting power and the formula feels great on the lips.  

 
MAC Vino Lip Liner - This is a Deep Berry Wine colour that I love to pair with my Vampy Berry lipsricks to bring out more of the berry tones and to make them look deeper and more drastic. If you're into your deep colours I definitely recommend this liner.

MAC Rebel Lipstick - This is a Berry Plum colour, by far one of my favorite Lipsticks. I abosolutely love this. This is such a perfect Lipstick for my NC15 pale skin, I wear this mostly in the Winter. The formular and staying power of this is amazing, I can't recommend this enough...If you don't have it you NEED to purchase it. 

 MAC What A Blast! Lip Liner - This is one of the Pro Long Wear Liners that has amazing staying power. This is a bright orange with brilliant pigmentation and the formula is soft and glides on smoothly
 
MAC Morange Lipstick - This is a beautiful Bright Orange, the pigmentation of this lipstick is brilliant you don't even have to do two swipes. Morange is definitely a lipstick that draws people's attention but in a good way, with this lipstick you won't be un-noticed haha! Fantastic lipstick for the summer, brightens up my fair complexion.


No comments:

Post a Comment